at SÜPRSEED (View all jobs)
Los Angeles, CA
Full Time Preferred, Part Time Possible
SÜPRMARKT is seeking a Creative Director to take our brand to the moon!
This new Creative Director will guide how we show up in the world. We are determined to make healthy living huge in hoods nationwide, and our new creative director has a knack for sharing clever, outside the box ideas which make us a household name. Clothing, home goods, and other creative forms of merchandise are key to making this happen, and our new CD will ensure we embody excellence in every endeavor.
Our new CD will lead production processes from ideation, to launch, to fulfillment and oversee at least 20 releases a year. They will oversee and create collaborations with both existing and new partners, and also direct our original projects.
We’re using carefully selected, quality collaborations to launch innovative releases of clothing, household goods, etc. which raise funds for fresh food access across the US. This hybrid role blends an eye for shoots, concepts, and excellent presentation with some of the sales logistics needed to bring releases to market.
This position provides a rare opportunity to build something epic and life changing, from scratch.
Ideal candidates are able to manage the creative AND practical elements of bringing ideas to life, including orders, shipping, and creating systems and processes.
Ideal candidates demonstrate robust creativity, are hard workers, and have a proven ability to launch and run a brand. The CD is an innovative thinker immersed in streetwear, sustainability, and cultural trends who gets excited about clothes, organics, and lifestyle brands.
- Facebook Ad Manager
- Google Suite
- Ability to leverage and identify student/ intern talent a plus.
Requirements for the role
In order to be successful in this role, you will need to have prior experience in sales and creative direction. Apply for this position if:
- The idea of abolishing food apartheid in America in your lifetime seems exciting and within reach.
- You can create and execute striking campaigns
- You are highly curious and inventive.
- You work hard and smart.
- You have extensive experience with shoots
- You enjoy interacting with people
- You have a sense of humor.
- The quality of your work speaks for itself
(The key word here is “preferred” — there are definitely amazing people who represent exceptional exceptions to these preferences.)
- 2+ years experience in a similar role
- Immersion in the streetwear, and/or South Central scenes a strong plus
- Versed in historical movements, food justice, and historic injustice against Africans in America.
- Experience hiring freelancers for small jobs on Fiverr is a plus
- Experience building hype across platforms, including Discord, is a plus
Benefits & Perks
- Creating work that changes lives.
- Salary: DOE
- Yearly wellness allowance available for massages, therapy, acupuncture, doctors, retreats, etc.
- SÜPRMARKT Meal & Grocery Allowance
- Access to free fitness and wellness classes provided by SÜPRSEED
SÜPRMARKT is a young and fast growing company set to lead in the organics and wellness lifestyle space.
Founded in 2016, SÜPRMARKT has endeavoured to make healthy living easier for thousands of Angelenos with documentary screenings, giveaways, and donated organics. More than 100,000 pounds of organics have been provided since we started. Our work has received national recognition from the LA Times, Harper’s Bazaar, Complex, SXSW, USA Today, Forbes, and more. We intend to eradicate food deserts in America’s major cities by 2040.